Being from New Jersey that is a good thing. In fact where I went to college (here in NJ) they had a cranberry bog not far from where the campus was located.
- ¼ cup plain full-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup canned jellied cranberry sauce
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- In the base of the Quick Shake® container, add yogurt, cranberry, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt.
- Secure Quick Shake® cover.
- Shake until well combined.
- Refrigerate up to three days.
I think this could be an awesome dressing for so many things. I'm thinking it could be great for those day after Turkey Days! It could be in a salad, but also as a dressing for a sandwich too!
Check out the Tupperware pieces on my Tupperware site, so that you can see this and all the other great pieces there. Have a question? Just ask. I love talking about my Tupperware.