Looking for something easy to make for the upcoming holidays? How about Classic Peppermint Bark?
Now do not start with the "oh I can't make that" whispers. You can. Yes YOU CAN.
Here is an really easy recipe to make you look like a super star in the kitchen!
Serving size: 1 piece
- 12 -oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 -oz. package white chocolate chips or white bark
- ½ cup peppermint candies, crushed
- Add semi-sweet chocolate chips to TupperWave® Stack Cooker 1¾-Qt. Casserole.
- Microwave on high power 1 minute.
- Stir and continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until chips are melted.
- Pour over Silicone Wonder® Mat
- Spread, using Silicone Spatula, into an even layer.
- Place in freezer to harden, about 10 minutes.
- Add white chocolate to base of Stack Cooker Casserole and microwave on high power 1 minute.
- Stir and continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until melted.
- Pour melted white chocolate over chilled semi-sweet chocolate on Silicone Wonder® Mat.
- Spread, using Silicone Spatula, into an even layer covering the semi-sweet chocolate.
- Sprinkle warm white chocolate with crushed peppermint candies.
- Return to freezer until fully hardened, about 10–20 minutes, before breaking or cutting into pieces.
Check out the Tupperware pieces at my Tupperware Site. Have a question? Just ask, I love talking about Tupperware.
Want to join in the fun? Join us today.
You can join right from my Tupperware Site, just click the Join Us tab on the left.