Have you ever heard that or maybe even thought that?
Tupperware has some solutions, but here it is in a nutshell (or should I say a Quick Shake).
It really is just this easy, and with the Quick Shake container, with the screw on top, you don't have to worry about it going all over.
To get you started, here is a quinoa salad that you could take that won't be a soggy mess if you follow the simple packing suggestions above.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1½ cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. Cilantro or Lime Vinaigrette preferred dressing
- ¼ cup red pepper, chopped using Chop ’N Prep Chef
- ¼ cup green pepper, chopped using Chop ’N Prep Chef
- ½ cup black beans canned, drained
- 2 cups spinach
- Combine quinoa, vegetable broth and orange juice in Microwave Rice Maker. Replace cover and microwave on high power 15–18 minutes. Fluff with a fork and chill in refrigerator.
- Layer (bottom to top): dressing, peppers, black beans, ½ cup chilled quinoa, spinach.
- Securely seal container. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, shake Quick Shake® Container until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into bowl and serve.
You can make this recipe four times with the amount of quinoa noted.