Serving Size: 1 cup
- 16-oz. box angel hair pasta
- 6 cups water
- 1 tbsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1½ stick butter
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced with Zest ’N Press® Gadget
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped in Chop ’N Prep™ Chef
- 8–10 fresh basil leaves
- 2 ripe pears, peeled and sliced thin, using Mandoline
- Place pasta, water and salt in base of Microwave Pasta Maker.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 10–12 minutes or until al dente.
- Place Chef Series II 11" Fry Pan over medium high heat and add butter.
- Melt butter and then wait for it to start to brown.
- Once it begins to take on a brown color and smells nutty, about 2 minutes after melting, remove from heat.
- Whisk lemon zest and juice into warm butter.
- Strain cooked pasta and place in large bowl. Toss with browned butter sauce and chopped walnuts.
- Adjust seasoning to taste and serve topped with fresh basil and sliced pears, if desired.
As always, if you see something that peeks your interest, and want to have in your kitchen, check it out on my Tupperware Site.
Have a question? Just send me a message.
Want to earn some Tupperware Free? Message me and we will definitely talk. So much you can earn for FREE or at a great discount.