These Lasagna Rolls
make for the perfect solution.
- 1 package lasagna noodles
- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. Italian Herb Seasoning Blend
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 egg
- 3 cups marinara sauce, divided
- 2 cups mozzarella, divided
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. Meanwhile in a medium bowl, whisk together ricotta, Parmesan, Italian Seasoning Blend, salt and egg until combined.
4. Once noodles are cooked, drain and run under cold water to cool off.
5. Lay noodles flat and cut them in half.
6. Spread approximately 2 tbsp. of ricotta mixture onto each cut lasagna noodle.
7. Roll up and press seam side down into UltraPro 3.5-Qt. lasagna pan. Lasagna pan base fits approximately 15 rolls.
8. Once base is full 15 more will fit on the inverted cover.
9. After all are rolled in UltraPro, spread 1½ cups of marinara sauce over each set of rolls. 10. Then sprinkle each with a cup of mozzarella cheese.
11. Bake 15–20 minutes or until rolls are heated through.
These will freeze for up to 1 month.
Freeze without topping with marinara and mozzarella.
To bake from frozen:
Place into UltraPro Lasagna Pan to bake, cover with marinara and mozzarella.
Bake 30–40 minutes or until heated through.
As you can see, these are pretty easy to make and you can feed quite a few folks or you can freeze them in individual or smaller family size containers for a quick night meal.
I love my Tupperware pieces for quick easy meals that look and taste great.