I love doing these "freestyle" desserts.
They always taste great and no one can "pick" if its not picture perfect because they are "freestyle". Ok that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Now I know this tastes great just as it is, but with a little caramel sauce that you can easily make or store bought, would be right over the top!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled and cored
- ½ lemon, juiced using Zest ’N Press® Gadget
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon-Vanilla Seasoning
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- On Silicone Wonder® Mat, roll out pie dough into an oblong circle. Lift Mat and lay onto cookie sheet.
- Set Mandolin round knob to #2, triangular knob to “lock” and select the straight v-shaped blade insert. Secure apple to food guider and slice.
- Cut apple slice circles in half and place in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and toss to combine.
- Top pie crust with thin, even layer of apple mixture and fold up outer edges of crust.
- Bake 20–25 minutes, until apples are tender and crust is golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tupperware has the solution. Check out all our great products on my Tupperware Site.
Have a question? Just ask. I love to talk about the beauty of Tupperware for my hostesses, my purchasers and of course my team mates. Join us!