Or need something quick to use for finger foods for a pool party?
How about a Creamy Avocado Dip that you could whip up in a flash? And if you need something to make in front of folks or where you don't have the luxury of an electric outlet? You know Tupperware has your solution.
Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 ripe Haas avocado, pitted
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ lime, juiced using, Zest ’N Press™ Gadget
- ½ tbsp. Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- Place cilantro and avocado into base of Power Chef® System fitted with blade attachment.
- Cover and pull cord 3–4 times to chop.
- Remove blade attachment and replace with paddle whisk attachment.
- Add remaining ingredients to Power Chef® base, cover and pull cord to blend until smooth.
I truly love the Power Chef ... I use it ALL THE TIME. It has a special place on my counter so that it is easily accessible.
Available in the Summer Catalog at a great price BUT if you grab it before the Mid July brochure ends (August 12th) you can get yours at an even better price ...
If I didn't already have one I would be grabbing one now! There are so many wonderful things that can be made with this baby, from snacks and dips to smoothies and protein shakes to so much more!