This one just seems like something that can be made just the way you want it, super fast and without the preservatives that can be found in those boxes.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 8 oz. macaroni
- ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped using Chop ’N Prep Chef
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. dill relish
- 1⅓ cups beef stock
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine ingredients, except for cheese, in base of Microwave Pressure Cooker. Stir to make sure noodles are submerged. If not submerged add ½ cup extra beef stock.
- Seal and microwave on high power 15 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and allow pressure to release naturally until red pressure indicator fully lowers, about 5 minutes.
- Stir and serve warm topped with cheese.
I bet you could used ground chicken or cubed/sliced chicken in place of the ground beef to make a different dinner.
I bet you could make this a wonderful meal for anyone with a nice salad for any day of the week ... even a work day in the heat of summer, with the Tupperware Pressure Cooker!