_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Cannoli Dip made easy

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Cannoli Dip made easy

oh yummm 
I can see this being an awesome dessert this summer.
Having a big BBQ, with all kinds of finger foods, to me just screams that you need to have something "lighter" for dessert with a nice cup of coffee.  Not too sweet and definitely NOT bland.

Right?

I think this could be perfect for this "need".  
What do you think?



I am thinking this could end up being a staple this summer.
Yes you could serve in a waffle cone or cup or maybe even those little dessert pastry mini cups (can't for the life of me think of what they are called right now).   I can see all those boxes of cones that have bits and pieces in the bottom being used for this.  Or even graham crackers ... yes definitely a winner in my book.

Oh let me see if I have everything to make this today.

What do you think?
Is this something you could see yourself making this summer?

No comments: