I know in the summer at least, we like to do lighter dinners and salads fit the bill. But to be "filling" we need to make sure we have to add some protein. This salad seems to hit the mark.
- 1/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 3 cooked chicken breasts (poached or steamed in the Tupperware® SmartSteamer), diced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 8 oz. can water chestnuts, drained
- ½ cup salted, roasted cashews
- salt and pepper
- In your favorite large bowl whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, lime juice and honey.
- Add the remaining ingredients and gently combine with the dressing.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to three days.
Tupperware has so many ideas and ways to make your meals interesting as well as easy.
Check out my Tupperware site for more ways to put interesting and tasty meals on your table this year. And don't forget to come back here often so that you won't miss out on my recipe shares.