2 cups water
3 oz. box lemon flavored gelatin
8 oz. container whipped topping (or 2 cups heavy cream and ¼ cup powdered sugar)
- Heat one cup water in 2-cup Micro Pitcher for 2 minutes or until boiling.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Stir in remaining water and place in refrigerator until no longer warm, about 30–60 minutes or set in an ice bath to chill quicker
- If using heavy cream, which is my favorite, pour cream and powdered sugar into base of Power Chef™ System fitted with paddle whip accessory. Cover and pull cord until whipped cream forms, about 60 seconds. Pour into medium bowl
- Slowly pour cooled gelatin into whipped topping or whipped cream and stir until combined.
- Pour into the Tupperware Jel-Ring® Mold (6 cups) or the new Jel-ette Molds and Snack cups (both 1/2 cup each) and refrigerate until set (approximately 4–6 hours or overnight).
I bet you could use any other flavor of Jello too and make this all summer depending on your family's favorite. I'm thinking you could even puree some fruit and add it to the mixture. Oh I can see this being tried in my house soon.