In this season of getting ready for Summer but not wanting to go without ... here is a perfect solution to Mashed Potatoes! You get the best of both worlds without the full calories and you can sneak in some veggies at the same time!
- 2 large russet potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt, Coarse
- Cut potatoes into large chunks
- Cut cauliflower into florets
- Place potatoes and cauliflower into base of SmartSteamer
- Pour 1 3/4 cup water in to water tray
- Place covered base on top of water tray
- Microwave 25 minutes
- Place 1/2 of potato/cauliflower mixture into Power Chef with blades
- Cover and pull cord, continuing to pull until mashed.
- Remove into medium bowl
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 with remaining potato/cauliflower mixture
- Carefully add to medium bowl
- Add milk, butter and salt to mixture in bowl, stirring to combine.
If you don't have the Tupperware pieces mentioned here, you can always hop on over to my Tupperware Site any time of day or night. Have a question? Leave me a message here or on my Tupperware Site and I will get you an answer asap! You know I love talking about Tupperware and all the wonderful products we have!