Since it doesn't take very long to make, I will definitely be making it for myself (hubby doesn't do salmon) and Jenn when she's home.
- 2 6 oz Salmon Fillets
- 8 oz Broccoli, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 lemon wedges
- Place Salmon Fillets in Steamer Base, making sure you don't block all the holes
- Place Broccoli in the colander tray
- Fill Water tray with 1 3/4 cup water
- Place Steamer Base and Tray on the Water Tray Base
- Cover and put in Microwave on high power for 8-10 minutes, until Salmon is flaky and opaque
If you don't already have the Tupperware SmartSteamer, you can graby yours from my Tupperware Site. It really is an extremely versatile piece of kitchen equipment. I love mine for so many things. This will just be another recipe to add to my choices for healthy and tasty dishes.