If you are and are looking for some awesome dips to have out .. here's one that looks awesome and super easy!
I think this would work well for any kind of party with a nice glass of wine ... and the girls or guys.
- 1 bulb garlic
- 8 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 lemon, squeezed using Zest 'N Press® Gadget
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped with the Chop ’N Prep Chef
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Cut off the root end of garlic bulb, exposing the cloves. Wrap the entire bulb in aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes; cool completely.
- Squeeze out the cloves of garlic and place in the base of Quick Chef® Pro System fitted with the blade attachment.
- Add the feta cheese, oil, sour cream, lemon juice and basil.
- Replace cover and turn handle to process until well combined.
- Season mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
This is just one of the great recipes that we can use Tupperware product for. I think everyone should at least have the Chop ’N Prep Chef but then I do love my Tupperware.
Want to have one for yourself? Check it out, and so much more on my Tupperware Site.