The mix of sweet and heat could make even veggie
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1-2 tbsp. sriracha
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Core cauliflower and cut off florets.
- Combine florets with remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. (The Thatsa bowl or Season-Seal would work great for this step.) Seal and shake until coated.
- Spread florets out onto a baking sheet lined with Silicone Wonder® Mat.
- Bake 15–20 minutes or until tender and have started to brown.
Thank you Mr. Tupperware for this recipe to try ... hope it converts some to the benefits of veggies ....