- 1 small eggplant
- 1 tbsp. coarse kosher salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Set circular knob of Mandoline to #9. Cut eggplant in half before slicing to make easier to handle. Using food guard slice eggplant into discs.
- Spread eggplant out into a single layer of paper towels. Liberally coat slices of eggplant with salt and let sit for 20-30 minutes. This will draw excess moisture out of the eggplant making them crispier. Blot dry with paper towel.
- Place eggs and breadcrumbs into separate bowls. A Thatsa bowl would work well for eggs and a Season-Serve would be perfect for the breadcrumbs
- Add the eggplant slices to the eggs, seal bowl, and gently shake to coat.
- Remove eggplant from egg and allow excess to drip off.
- Add eggplant slices to breadcrumbs, seal, and gently shake to coat with breadcrumbs.
- Spread out eggplant onto baking sheet lined with Silicone Wonder Mat.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes and then flip and bake for an additional 10 minutes to brown other side.