- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 ripe
- hass avocado, cut into bite size pieces
- Cut cauliflower florets off of stem.
- Assemble Grate Master™ Shredder with coarse grater cone and place medium bowl underneath.
- Place cauliflower florets 1–2 at a time into hopper. Press down gently with plunger and turn crank to grate cauliflower. Repeat with remaining cauliflower until all is grated.
- Fill water tray of Tupperware® SmartSteamer with 1¾-cup water. Place steamer base over top of water tray and place Tupperware® SmartSteamer Tray over base.
- Add grated cauliflower to Tupperware® SmartSteamer Tray, cover, and microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- Toss steamed cauliflower with remaining ingredients. Serve warm.
You can watch it here ... I love this Grater Master Shredder for so many things. I am definitely doing this one really soon.
As always, any of the Tupperware products mentioned/used in these recipes can be seen in further detail or purchased from my Tupperware Site.
Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.