I think it is great for anyone, whether you are expecting or not. Everyone can be a Hot Mama ... no matter what her age!
- ½ cup baby carrots
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored & quartered
- 1 green onion, trimmed & halved
- ¼ cup cilantro (optional)
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, defrosted
- 8 whole romaine leaves
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. water
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tbsp. peanut butter
- Place carrots, pepper, onion and cilantro in base of Power Chef System fitted with blade attachment. Cover and pull cord until roughly chopped.
- Mix edamame into veggies.
- Place a ¼ cup shredded chicken into each lettuce leaf. Add ¼ cup veggie mixture on top of the chicken.
- Peanut Vinaigrette
- Combine ingredients in base of Quick Shake® Container.
- Seal and shake until ingredients are combined.
- Drizzle Peanut Vinaigrette over the top and serve.
This serves 4 so there is plenty for a lunch get together, a lighter dinner or even part of a nice "baby shower" just by doubling or tripling the recipe, although I would probably make it in steps after doubling just to give myself some "room" to work.
As always, if you want to check out the Tupperware pieces noted in the recipe, you can do so on my Tupperware site.
Any questions? Give me a shout and I will get back to you as soon as I can.