- 15.25 oz. package devil’s food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb. 5 oz. can cherry pie filling
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- ½ tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1½ tbsp. granulated sugar
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, cherry pie filling, and almond extract.
- Spray TupperWave® Stack Cooker 3-Qt. Casserole and Cone with nonstick cooking spray. Pour in batter.
- Microwave at 70% 15 minutes. Remove from microwave.
- Place all ingredients for glaze in Micro Pitcher and microwave 1 minute. Stir and set aside.
- Allow cake to cool completely.
- Remove cake to a platter before pouring glaze over cake.
What you don't have a Stack Cooker or a Micro Pitcher? Check out my Tupperware Site and you can get yours ... then you can be making things like this Decadent Chocolate cake and so much more!
Have a question? Just ask and I will get you an answer.
Want to join my team? Just ask (or you can join up right on my site) and you can start earning free or discounted Tupperware for yourself ... oh and earning money to boot!