I say lucky because cleaning the microwave is not one of my favorite things ... especially when its tax season and the microwave seems to be used too much and rarely does anyone ever "clean up" their messes. The little greasy mess on the turntable that "no one sees", ever.
This is just some of the "remains" of someones warming (popping?) of their snack. You could see this on various parts of the microwave, but I'm sure you get the point. Perhaps this reminds you of yours? I know I'm not the only one.
I pumped the bottle on to the bottom and turntable as directed and turned the microwave on high for 2 minutes. Then you are suppose to allow "cool". Now I have no idea how long that is ... so I left it for about 5 minutes.
When I opened the microwave door, all the "foam' was gone. I was a little dismayed because it actually looked dirtier than when I first sprayed the foam. But actually that was all the "unseen" dirt that was absorbed or liquefied.
I used my trusty roll of paper towels and uncovered a really "sparkly" clean microwave, and I didn't need to spend more than 10 minutes total doing it, and most of that time was letting it work/cool!
Even the top (ceiling)of the microwave was clean, without spraying it before hand. I'm guessing that steam from the heating of the foam and then allowing to cool, takes care of the top too!
Even in the corners and under the turntable and the door. Yes this is definitely a winner!
I will definitely be looking for this one in the store. It could be worth its weight in gold if your family likes to "nuke and go" no matter how much they spatter the inside of the microwave.
Hmmm I may have to take my bottle into the office and do a little bit of cleaning in the kitchen. Sometimes that microwave is scary ... but I'm betting it would be no match for the Zep Microwave Miracle.