right up my alley.
- 12 oz. white chocolate
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- ¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- Crushed peppermint candies
- Place white chocolate in 1-cup Micro Pitcher. Microwave at 50% power for 1 minute. Stir. If not fully melted, continue melting in 15 second intervals until melted.
- Whisk ¾ cup heavy cream into melted chocolate. Place in refrigerator to allow mixture to cool completely.
- Place remaining ¾ cup heavy cream and peppermint extract in base of Power Chef fitted with the Whip Accessory and turn handle until cream has formed stiff peaks.
- Pour cooled cream and chocolate mixture over whipped cream and turn handle until ingredients are combined.
- Serve chilled.
- Top with crushed peppermint candies if desired.
Now I think this would be great as is, I would probably crush the peppermints even more to make it almost like colored sugar.
This would be great for you and your honey or for even more servings for your New Year's table, I can see them served in shot glasses or cordial glasses. Really sharp! You would be the star for the day or night.
Check out my Tupperware Site for more products and subscribe here so you don't miss out on any recipes I share to make you a star without spending all day in the kitchen!