_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: 8 Things to Stop doing as 2015 Ends

Thursday, December 17, 2015

8 Things to Stop doing as 2015 Ends

Do you make New Year's Resolutions?

I use to.  But I started to see the pattern of making resolutions and breaking them within a few months.  When it got to be before the end of January I stopped.  I kind of figured why bother?

Here is something that I think we should all set as our New Year's Resolution, either as a part of your New Year's resolutions or your only resolution like me.


Don't you think this one is perfect?
Will you join me in making this our New Year's Resolutions?

I'm not sure where this came from, I saw it on someone's Facebook page, but it was a cut from someplace else.

So whoever created this one originally .. Thank you.  It is PERFECT.

No comments: