_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Fall 2015

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Tupperware Fall 2015

I just wanted to share with you some of the new items that Tupperware has for it's Fall Line.


I love my bowls, but this one is great, especially if you want to use your electric hand mixer in a small space.  With the removable center ring, the electric mixer won't cause a spatter of batter all over your counter (or walls in some cases).

But my FAVORITE of all has to be the Grater Master Shredder!


I think the shredded cheese people will be very unhappy with me, since with this baby I will not be buying pre-shredded cheese anymore.  I will have fresh shredded cheese of all kinds whenever I want it.  And I think fresh shredded will melt better, but I can't say I have any "proof" of that one.  I also like the fact that you can be making your own hash-brown potatoes and can see this being the best way to shred carrots for carrot cake or zucchini for zucchini nut bread .... This is definitely a great addition to my kitchen.

Check out the new items in the Tupperware Fall Catalog as well as the items on sale in the Mid August brochure on my Tupperware Site. Remember the Summer Catalog ends on August 28th, so if there is something that you want from there ... don't wait or you will miss out.  After August 28th there are some items that will be gone or changed - so don't wait around until the 29th.

No comments: