_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Sharing The Trick

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Sharing The Trick

I know that what I am sharing is NOT EASY.
I would be lying if I said it was, and lying is just not something I do here.  

Life is meant to be lived, not just endured.  It is meant to make you want to be here, to enjoy everything that life has to share. Sometimes what is shared is not the best, but we need to learn from those days and not just wish them away.  So yes, those are the not so easy parts that come along.


But if every day was the best, how would we know that they were the best?  
If we just kept wishing away those days that weren't the best, what would we have learned?
And if we kept wishing away a day ... then two or three .... I would have to be like my grandma and say .... Stop wishing for this day to end because you are wishing your life away.

And I don't know about you, but I just have too much to learn and too much to give and share ... I sure don't want to be wishing my life away!

No comments: