- 16.5-oz./470 g package lemon cake mix
- Eggs, oil and water according to cake package directions
- 16-oz./455 g can cream cheese frosting
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced using Zest ’N Press® Gadget
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Combine eggs, oil and water in base of Power Chef™ System, fitted with paddle whisk attachment, cover and pull cord to combine.
- Add cake mix to liquids in Power Chef™ base, cover and pull cord until well combined.
- Spray TupperWave® Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole and Cone with nonstick cooking spray and pour in batter.
- Microwave at 70% power 10 minutes, or until knife inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before crumbling cake into large bowl.
- Add frosting and lemon zest to cake and mix together.
- Fit Snack Press with rectangular nozzle and fill base with half of cake mixture. Pack cake mixture by blocking nozzle attachment with scraper and pressing down gently with plunger.
- Remove scraper and press down evenly with plunger to release dough onto the guide sheet. Using scraper, cut dough along every other line to make square cakes.
- Use scraper to help remove dough from guide sheet and transfer to Silicone Wonder® Mat.
- Repeat with remaining cake mixture.
- To create glaze, in 1-Qt./1 L Micro Pitcher, microwave butter on high power 30–60 seconds until melted, then whisk in powdered sugar and 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Once glaze is smooth, drizzle over cake bites. Can be chilled or enjoyed at room temperature.
I haven't tried this one yet, and I do have the snack press, but I bet you could do this one without it. I bet you could make this in the microwave (stack cooker) and cut into bite size snacks and make the glaze.
I may have to try it that way too. Check out the Tupperware pieces on my Tupperware Site, if you are needing any of these pieces.