_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tacos al Pastor

Monday, July 6, 2015

Tacos al Pastor

This one looks interesting. 
We don't do a lot of Tacos here, hubby is more of a meat and potato kind of guy.  

He has gotten a bit better, trying "different" things but I'm not sure he's ready for tacos. This may be a Jenn and I meal when he has a dinner meeting.


Although this is for the Stack Cooker (which I love) I bet you could make this in the Pressure Cooker too.  Either way I'm pretty sure it will taste spectacular!

Don't have a Tupperware Stack Cooker or a Pressure Cooker?
Check them out on my Tupperware Site.
Yes, they are a different kind of Tupperware from those "burp" bowls.  Yes they are a little expensive, but they are worth their weight in gold.  And if you purchase them on my site, I will send you a file I have with recipes for whichever you get.  You just need to leave your email address.

No comments: