_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: It's Tupperware's Mid July Specials!

Saturday, July 11, 2015

It's Tupperware's Mid July Specials!

Just wanted to make sure that you all saw the special pieces and/or prices in the Mid July brochure.  Some pretty nice things can be found here.  These pieces are available on my Tupperware Site, and to make it super easy for you to order .. I've created a party just for July.



If you saw my earlier post, you saw that July is National Ice Cream month and Tupperware is making it easy for you to participate with some pretty nice pieces on sale this month.  I am loving the ice cream stackers, making my own ice cream sandwiches so everyone can select their own flavor of cookie or ice cream.  
And making your own soft serve ice cream in the Quick Chef Pro is super easy and at this price a real steal.

I hope you will be checking out all the wonderful things that Tupperware has to offer on my Tupperware Site.  
Any questions?  Leave me a message below or send me a question from my Tupperware Site.



No comments: