_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Home made Brownies QUICK

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Home made Brownies QUICK

I have shared this one on my Facebook page (which I "borrowed" from an email from a friend) but wanted to post it here as well because .. well sometimes things get missed or lost on Facebook.  At least I find that they do for me.

What I really like about this one is that you can have those chocolate brownies no matter what time of day it is, no matter how hot it is in your kitchen (or house) because you can make them in the microwave!  

Yes in the microwave.  AWESOME


I love my Tupperware pieces, as I am sure you already knew (hence being a Tupperware consultant where I also get a discount on my purchases), but this is just another reason to have them in your cabinet. I love all kinds of things you can make, like these brownies (probably have these ingredients in your refrigerator and pantry) without heating up the house!

But of course you could make them during the winter months too ... when someone comes home from school needing some "love".

Want to pick up some of these pieces, or see what else we have to offer?  Check it out on my Tupperware Site or message me and we can see what we can do.

Want to join my team?  Check out my post - Join my team that I wrote earlier this month, or visit my Tupperware Site and look around, then message me and we can talk.  I can get you set up for all kind of wonderful "extras" with just a little bit of work on your part.  But I'm not sure I would call it work ... more like having fun and having a party!

No comments: