_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Scallops in a Lemon Vinaigrette

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Scallops in a Lemon Vinaigrette

Sometimes I see recipes that I would love to make, but are afraid that I will "screw them up" because I think they are too "delicate" for me to make.
If you are like me (ok like I use to be) you need to pick up a Tupperware Smart Steamer. You could be the star of the next seafood dinner at your house ... 
yes at YOUR HOUSE.  
Look at these scallops.  Perfection.


Ingredients:


  • 1 lb./455 g medium sea scallops
  • ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
  • ¼ tsp. black pepper
  • 1 lb./455 g fresh asparagus
  • 1 lemon, zested and juiced 
  •        using Zest ’N Press® Gadget
  • 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
  • 2 tsp. fresh dill, chopped
  • 1 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped


Instructions:

Place scallops in the Colander Tray and sprinkle with half the salt and pepper.

Place asparagus in the Steamer Base. 
Fill the Water Tray with 1¾ cups/400 mL water. 
Place Colander Tray on top of Steamer Base, Steamer Base on top of Water Tray and cover. 
Microwave on high power for 8 minutes.

Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients together.  

Serve scallops and asparagus drizzled with Vinaigrette. 

Serve with white or brown rice.

Remember you can always check out what Tupperware has to offer on my Tupperware Site ... my store is always open!

No comments: