- 1 cup quinoa
- 1½ cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. Cilantro or Lime Vinaigrette preferred dressing
- ¼ cup red pepper, chopped using Chop ’N Prep Chef
- ¼ cup green pepper, chopped using Chop ’N Prep Chef
- ½ cup black beans canned, drained
- 2 cups spinach
Combine quinoa, vegetable broth and orange juice in Microwave Rice Maker.
Replace cover and microwave on high power 15–18 minutes.
Fluff with a fork and chill in refrigerator.
Layer (bottom to top):
- black beans
- ½ cup chilled quinoa
Securely seal container.
Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
When ready to serve, shake Quick Shake® Container until all ingredients are combined.
Pour into bowl and serve.
You will only be using 1/4 of the prepared Quinoa, so you can make more of these for lunch/dinner or use the quinoa for another recipe.
You can get all the Tupperware pieces mentioned here on my Tupperware Site. Remember its always open and you can order anyplace you are ... even if it is in your PJs. Don't you love shopping in your PJs?