_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: 10 Things Mom NEVER told you.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

10 Things Mom NEVER told you.

I know Mother's Day was last weekend, and I probably should have shared this with you then.
But when I saw this one I thought it was still important enough to remind you even after Mother's Day.




I don't know if I would have believed that these 10 things were possible when I was growing up.  I don't know if I would have even believed it was possible when I became an adult.

But I do know that every single one of them IS possible.

I know this because I have lived and continue to live them all once I became a mother. 
I know I would definitely do it again because my kids are just that special!  
But of course I'm not the least bit biased. 

No comments: