_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tools4Wisdom 2015 Monthly Planner

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Tools4Wisdom 2015 Monthly Planner

The planner I received to review was a "Goals Calendar" which I thought would be perfect for keeping all my Events together, as well as helping me to set future goals.  Planning each month's events and being able to see them at a glance is going to be great with this calendar.  



On top of being an Accountant (and now being that Tax Season is around the corner I really need something to stay organized) I have a number of events scheduled for my blog and Tupperware Events.  

And to be honest, I've been really worried I was going to forget something and its only January!


Another one of the things I really liked about this calendar, is that it isn't "huge" but there is plenty of room to make notes, set/list your events, and still take it with you or leave on your desk.



The planner is an 8 1/2 x 11 spiral bound book. So its big enough to not get lost but small enough that you can take it with you.

Each month you can clarify what your goals are for that month, where you are going to concentrate your efforts (primary goals) and where you will be moving towards in the future or what else you will do in the current month (secondary goals).  



I can honestly say, that I feel good about my start for 2015 ... my daily "boxes" are filling up on my calendar, but at least I can see what is do when and what "free time" I have for future events.

If you want to learn more, check out their website Tools4Wisdom.
Or you can pick up your own 2015 Planner by Tools4Wisdom on Amazon!
 
I was provided with the Goal Calendar from Tools4Wisdom as part of Tomoson.com program.  I will only promote products that I agree with and feel that would be of benefit to my readers.  Other than the calendar, I received no other compensation

No comments: