_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Summer Poached Pears ... anytime!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Summer Poached Pears ... anytime!

I know one of the things I really "dislike" is the idea that you can only create dishes at certain times of the year.

Now with all the "global" trade, you can make whatever you want, pretty much any time of the year.  Like this awesome pear dish.


Summer Poached Pears



Tupperware has an AWESOME Pressure Cooker, that of course you can pick up on my Tupperware Site, to make this dessert an absolute breeze to make and yet you look like a super star!

So many wonderful things can be made with this Pressure Cooker by Tupperware in your Microwave ... so it is super super fast!   I cant tell you how may great dishes I have made using my pressure cooker just with things in my pantry and refrigerator/freezer. It really is a lot of fun.

My hubby's favorite, and I know this because he asks for it all the time, is fresh made applesauce. 
Yes applesauce on the table in less than 30 minutes (only cause you need to cool it down does it take that long)!

Check out the pressure cooker and so much more on my Tupperware Site.  Always something happening here and at Tupperware!

No comments: