_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Have you seen the #Cube?

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Have you seen the #Cube?

Do you know what the #Cube is?
Have you seen the #Cube?

I was lucky enough to be able to get one of these babies to review from the manufacturers of the #Cube through the Tomoson.com program.  

I have been putting it through its paces for the last week or so and I have to say this is one of the coolest things I have used in a while.  And the #Cube really makes me want to use my Instagram account more and more.

I can see this being used for families to keep everyone "in touch" when they are farther away than next door.  

Today, pretty much everyone has access to the internet.  Many already have instagram accounts.  So put these two together with the #Cube and you have a way to keep grandparents or aunts and uncles, any family or friends who aren't close by in touch with pictures of all kinds of things.

For those of us who are trapped in the "frozen tundra" of the north, there are many things that you can use the #Cube for.  I have mine sitting in a small hutch/bookcase in the corner of my living room.  As you can see it fits nicely on the shelving under pictures of my kids some other "winter treasures".




During these cold winter days here in NJ, I can stream pictures of our Florida or Las Vegas trips where the sun and beach and water, will I hope, make the scenes outside my window here more bearable.



If you are a traveler, you can use the #Cube to remember all your stops.  


If you are a foodie, you can use the #Cube to highlight either your own creations or those you have had in your favorite restaurant.









I can see this as a way for grandmom and grandpop to see their grandchildren "grow up" before their eyes.  

Instagram and the #Cube are perfect together.



Stream your own personal Instagram account or set up an Instagram account for a specific purpose and have the #Cube keep your streams alive.




I received the #Cube from hashtagcube.com as part of the Tomoson.com program to facilitate my review.  I received no other compensation.  I will only recommend products that I believe with be of benefit of my readers.

No comments: