_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Dark Chocolate Lovers

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Dark Chocolate Lovers

I am a chocolate lover,
specifically a DARK chocolate lover.

Given my choice of milk chocolate or dark chocolate, Dark chocolate will win every time.

I was lucky enough to receive a package of Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters to review and well I have to say I am in love.  The Berry Medley of Flavors was perfect with the chocolate.

Nice Dark Chocolate Color of the clusters


As you can see some of the clusters are rather large and others are just a small piece of fruit or crispy multigrain but all are covered with the rich deep dark chocolate.  

Yes I will definitely be looking for more of these.  I have tried some of their other products (Goji & Raspberry or Acai & Blueberry both covered in Dark Chocolate) and this one ranks right up there as a winner!

Check out their Facebook Page.  Or for even more information on what they have to offer or where to pick up your own ... check out their Brookside Chocolate USA home Page 


Although I received a package of the Dark Chocolate Clusters to facilitate my review, I received no other compensation.  The opinion reflected here is mine alone.

No comments: