_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Smile. It could make everyone happy

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Smile. It could make everyone happy

What do you think.  Have you had this experience?

I know I love doing this, but I will admit sometimes I have to "pinch" myself to remember to smile as I am walking down the street.

Sometimes they other people I pass look really strange, like they are trying really hard to figure out why I am smiling.
Other times, they do break out in a smile too --- and then we both know we are part of something special.



And then there are other times that it really drives them crazy, because they have NO IDEA why I am smiling and of course they WANT to know!

You should try it ...

You might just make everyone you meet feel just a little bit better
OR
You could drive them all crazy

Your choice!

No comments: