I think this one is perfect for that "new and different" AND you could be using up some of last nights leftovers too!
Chicken Caesar "Sandwich"
- ¾ cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast (leftovers, rotisserie, whatever)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped (I used chop my own) or pre-washed salad mix
- ¾ cup salad croutons (slightly chopped/crushed)
- 4 whole tortillas or other type of wraps
- In a medium bowl, combine Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, and lemon juice. Add the romaine lettuce, cubed chicken and croutons. Toss everything until well coated.
- Share mixture between your wraps and roll.
- For easy of handling in your lunchbox, slice each in half or quarters.
Yes mom YOU could be the Lunchroom Queen with this one.