_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: How many weeks?

Monday, August 25, 2014

How many weeks?

Have you seen this one?  Did you think about it or just pass it by without thinking?

At first, when I saw this one, I thought really Brad, are you for real?
And then I realized just how many years this is.


I intend to make the most of each and every week I have left.

There may have been weeks that I didn't accomplish what I wanted or even attempted to accomplish anything in particular.

But from now on, I will treat each of my weeks as one to be proud of .... no matter what I do.

How about you?


Thanks for the reminder Brad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog! Maybe want to follow each other? If yes, just follow me and i folloe you back :)
xoxo
http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de