_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Vanilla Milkshake

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Vanilla Milkshake

I don't know about where you live, but here it has been hot and humid.  
It's definitely a Milkshake time of year.  But then kids would probably tell you that any time of year is Milkshake time!

I love this recipe from Tupperware (using our Power Chef ) that is great alone but also as a base to add fruit into your kids in a really fun way or all those other chocolatey treats you don't want them to "OD" on.

If you read my post the other day, you saw that the power chef is on sale in this months mid-month brochure.  You can pick up the power chef system on my Tupperware Site.  I really love this machine, because there are so many things you can make with it.  

Keep checking me out for more ways to use this - but if you are thinking about getting it - don't wait too long.  Remember it is only on sale until midnight August 8th!

No comments: