_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Mid-April 2014 Tupperware Offers

Friday, April 11, 2014

Mid-April 2014 Tupperware Offers

There are some awesome items in this upcoming Mid April brochure from Tupperware that starts tomorrow!
You know you can always get your Tupperware fix on my Tupperware Site.
Not only do we have AWESOME items in the Seasonal Catalog, but we have great mid month specials. This month is no exception - some of these items have never been offered before and some are just in different colors for your pleasure.

I love these 1 page teasers ... These items below are available from April 12th through May 9th!


The Servalier Bowl set is a FABULOUS deal.  We did offer it last year ... but ONLY in the mid month brochure for 1 month, I can't tell you how many people were disappointed when they missed this set.
If you are thinking about this one - you need to get it now or it could be another year before it makes its appearance again.


And again, we have some great deals that are ONLY AVAILABLE at these prices for a very short period of time - 2 weeks only - from April 12th through April 25th.

The express yourself Tumblers are new and may only be available for these 2 weeks.  They are really cute and as it says ... you can Express Yourself (or your kids can) with inserts that they create.  I have the templates for Father's Day, Mother's Day, Floral, and "Create your own" that I can send to you.

The Breakfast Maker is one of my favorites - omelets in a flash means a good breakfast even on rushed work/school days.
The Stack Cooker Starter Set is great for all kinds of things from side dishes, main meals, desserts .. yes even a cake can be made in this baby in 10 minutes or less!  And this is a perfect way to start your microwave cooking - yes cooking.  Try it out!

You can grab any of these on my Tupperware Site or jump on the Current Party at the top right side of this page.  I still do the e-certificate thank you for orders over $50, so don't forget about that one too

If you want to do your own party so that you can qualify for Hostess Gifts and Bonuses - leave me a message or email me so that we can get you set up to do a book party with online options for family and friends who are "far away" ....... I love these.  If you are interested, we can discuss all the options.
You won't be disappointed I'm sure.

Make sure you stop back here often -- the new Seasonal catalog will be coming out at the end of the month so you know I will be sharing that one too.....


No comments: