_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware's Mid December Brochure STARTS EARLY

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tupperware's Mid December Brochure STARTS EARLY

Yes you read that correctly ... it starts TODAY 1 week EARLY!

AND FREE shipping -- Yes FREE on qualified purchases!

free shipping for online orders over $99 through Dec. 15

So you can start ordering these items today on my Tupperware Site or you can email me and I will call you for your info (items, payment and shipping).


Some of these are sooo cute!  I want one of all of them :)  Ok I have some already and they are really super cute and super useful.  The Hello Kitty Sassy Lunch Set is a must for all Hello Kitty fans ... it is the 2nd in the series so if you are collecting get yours NOW.


I bet the "short term" offers also start a week early so you could be getting some extra sales items here too.


The lady's lunch kit and the insulated tumbler are my go to items all the time.

I even make my "home-made" Starbucks coffee drinks in my insulated tumbler with my Keurig and don't pay the OMG prices which makes my specialty coffee taste even better!

But remember you can still order from the Mid-November brochure for 1 week too (until Dec 13th) ... which means you have double the fun!


These are so great ... PLUS when you order online - you get the ONLINE EXCLUSIVES too!







Like the Princess Mini Pitcher and tumblers ... what little girls kitchen or tea party would be complete without this?













Or how about these Disney Fun-tastic friends tumblers?  Can't get these unless you order online ...




Don't forget you can pick up these and so much more on my Tupperware Site.

I hope to see you there!  Let me know if I can help in any way.


And since I had so much fun with my November Deal (e-certificate for all purchases over $50) I am going to do it again for December!  Happy Shopping

No comments: