_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware's Big January Sales get YOU Organized!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Tupperware's Big January Sales get YOU Organized!

I'm sure you all know that I am a Tupperware Consultant.  And hopefully you also know that if there is ever anything that you want to purchase, there is always a party going on - link on the top right sidebar.  Or you can message me and I will help you will anything Tupperware - purchase or warranty.

What you may not know is how much I really LOVE my modular mates.  





I have found that my cabinets actually hold more AND I can find all those things that we have in the cabinets without having it get lost until we have 15 or more going to waste!


I still have a ways to go until I am completely organized, but as luck would have it ... Tupperware is having a SALE on all those wonderful Modular Mates and Modular Mates Sets right now!!

January has always been Modular Mates Month and this year is no exception ... except it starts TODAY

You can purchase Modular Mates in "pieces" or in "sets" depending on what it is you want to do or how much of each you need.






If you have smaller/older cabinets, you may find that the square or oval sets work better for you.







Or if you have newer, deeper cabinets the rectangular or super ovals would work perfectly for you.




My kitchen cabinets have not been changed in any way, shape or form since I moved into my home in 1981 (holy moly that's a long time) and the supers fit just fine in my cabinets.

Because I have very little cabinet space and almost no closet space, I purchased those Modular storage cabinets (you know the ones - you put them together with a few screws and thin brad type nails to hold the "cardboard backing" in place) and have found that even in those, the supers fit just fine.








And just to add to the wonderful sale pieces available this month, we also have some great things for Valentine's Day.  These pieces are on sale until January 31, 2014 so even those should be ready to wrap before you need to worry about what to get for your Valentine!





And if you would like some pink for Valentine's Day --- we have that covered too!





I LOVE my microwave cereal bowls ... I take mine with me (love that seal) so I don't have to eat and run before work.



Don't forget, you can start ordering these great items and so much more on my Tupperware Site  or you can click on the link for the current online party on the top right sidebar.

Either way, you can end up with some great pieces that will keep you organized and actually help you cut down on over-buying and "stale" items in your cabinets.  It's the best of all worlds!

Tupperware and You ............ PERFECT Together!

No comments: