_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Lunch Bunch Specials

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tupperware Lunch Bunch Specials

I wanted to make sure you saw these great options (on sale) for Lunch - because we all know it will soon be either back to work or back to school or both


I have all of these items too - can you say Tupperholic?? But I have to say some of these are tried and true pieces (I have the Hamburger Press and Keeper forever) and the Summer Stuffables Set is great (I have them in red and white from Christmas) that with that "pop up" lid saves me from either throwing out stuff or having to wash another container when its too small.

I need to place the order for these for you - so if you want something from here, email me or message me and I will call you for your order, shipping data and payment info.

Check out my Tupperware Site to see if there are other things that you might be interested in as well.

AND if you order $50 or more, email me with the details and I will send you a free gift!
Isn't that SSWWEETT?

No comments: