_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: The First Step!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

The First Step!

This one is pretty much to the point




We can continue to exist where we are, 
complaining about what we don't have, where we can't go

OR

We can take the First Step

I know I have a good life,
I know that I have many things that others don't
And don't get me wrong, I am thankful for that.

But, there are still things I wish I had, 
things I wish I could do or give to my kids

SO

I'm taking that first step towards and even better tomorrow.

How about you - are you ready?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am currently faced with this predicament. I have been offered to "pack-up & leave now" instead of staying where I am continually miserable. I know I will be happier somewhere else but the change also scare me...

Mafalda said...

This is so true. It's best to fight for change & always aim for a better, more positive life. x

Mer said...

I really like this quote! Making the decision really is the first step, and you can't let fear of change get in the way. It's so easy to get caught up in planning and what ifs, but really you just need to keep taking those steps. The first one is the hardest.

Anonymous said...

The happiness project mentions that we often spend way to much time agonizing over decisions when really they are all much the same - just pick one and go!