_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Mystery Hostess While I'm Studying

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mystery Hostess While I'm Studying

I have to spend the next 3 days sitting in a class room learning, I'm not sure what I signed up for, for my license (have to have 120 credits minimum over 3 years) .

Since I don't want you to "forget" me - I'm going to have a Mystery Hostess Week.

While I am gone this week, anyone who orders from my Tupperware Site Online Party - ordering whatever you want, including the online exclusives or the really cute Disney Vintage Canisters only available until June 14th - will be entered to be my Mystery Hostess.
See I told you they were cute!


Or the cute Disney Peek-A-Boo Tumblers - I'm telling you this picture does not do them justice, they are just too cute and would make an awesome Party Attendance Gift (and on sale in the Mid May Catalog until June 14th).  I'm really glad I got my own set, and my baby is 23!



Or these online exclusive tumblers that are really nice too!  There are so many things that are available online as well as in the Mid-May (available through June 14th) brochure and the Current Summer Catalog you will be amazed at what is there!

I know I am all the time.  Sometimes I look through the books and see something new and think WOW I need one of those!



Now you could order anything your heart desires, and you will be part of my Mystery Hostess Special.  I hope to see your name there.  

When I get back, I will select one person from the list (of those that ordered from the online party) and I will send them an additional piece of Tupperware.  I'm not sure what it will be, but I know it will be something special - since everything from Tupperware is special!


Thanks for being a follower.
Thanks for being a friend.
Thanks for being a commenter.
Thanks for sharing with your friends and family.
Thanks for being YOU.

No comments: