_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: June 15th - 21 Tupperware Flash Sale

Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 15th - 21 Tupperware Flash Sale

It's Summertime and you know what that means?

I Scream 
You Scream
We all Scream 
for
Ice Cream!!

Check out this great opportunity just in time for Ice Cream Season!!


This great set is just $45!  Yes all these pieces, an $85 value, is available for this week only. 
BUT you must order it through me, not my online site (at least not at this great price). 

If you would like to have this set (or any of the pieces) you can email me the details and your phone number and I will call you to get shipping and payment details. 
Need extra bowls?  I can get them for you at $15 for 2.
Need extra sprinkle containers?  I can get you 2 for $15.

Want something other than this as well?  I can just add it to your order and make one order for everything that you are looking for.  Just let me know how I can help you.


No comments: