_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Have you seen the #WhiteFlash Contest?

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Have you seen the #WhiteFlash Contest?


I don't know if you have seen this or not, but I just knew I had to share this one.  I really love some of the rings that are available from WhiteFlash.com - the style is different from other companies I have seen - different and unique.

The current Contest is
Be a Tacori Girl!
Follow, Repin and WIN!



What could be easier?  Right?


ENTRY.
The Contest ends at 12:00 PM (Central Daylight Time) on July 15, 2013. The drawing will be held on or before July 17, 2013 from eligible entries received between 12:00 AM (C.D.T.) June 17, 2013 and 12:00 PM (C.D.T.) July 15, 2013 (the “Contest Period”).

PRIZE.
The winner will be awarded a Tacori® necklace in sterling silver with 18K yellow gold accents and valued at $810.00.  
Does this not look AWESOME!!!

I would LOVE this necklace and the "matching" earrings ..... oh honey it is our Anniversary today ....

If you would like to see what I have come up with for my entry, here is my Pinterest Board

No comments: