_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Disney Specials from Tupperware

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Disney Specials from Tupperware

I just wanted to highlight the great Disney pieces that are available from Tupperware on SALE this month (ends June 14th) or are at a great regular price, that any Disney LOVER would not want to miss.

    These Disney Peek-A-Boo Tumblers (5 in the set) are a good size, 16 ounces, super cute and through June 14th they are on a 35% off sale!   You can pick these up for just $29.00 until June 15th when the price goes back to $45!


How about the Disney Princess Beverage and Snack Set for just $19?  I bet every little girl would LOVE this set ... I mean they are all Princesses right?  I know mine was (now she is the QUEEN)






Here is the Disney Fairies Lunch Set for just $24.  I think this is just the cutest thing!  I can see these being in someone's lunch box for camp or daycare or put away towards next school year!  I really do love Disney, can't you tell?

These Disney Vintage is ONLY available through the Mid-May brochure (ends June 14th) at 20% off or $40.00.  If you like these (and I know a Disney lover definitely will) you need to snap these up quickly - because they are NOT in the Summer Catalog and I'm not sure if or when they will return.




You can pick up these great Disney designs on my Tupperware Site, order from my current Online Party or you can message/email me and I will call you for your information so that you will be very soon rocking these great Disney products!

I will continue to update my "current online party" link (every 2 weeks there is a new one) so you can always check in and purchase any time you like - I love how it is "always open".  But as I have said many times before - I am here for you.  I can call you to get your order for your favorite/must get products and payment info if you would rather, you just have to email me with your contact info.

 

No comments: