_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Super Bowl 2013 commercials

Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl 2013 commercials

I'm not sure, but I think overall this was the WORST year for Super Bowl commercials ever.

Although there were some really good and/or funny commercials, over all I think there needs to be some new advertising "professionals" (and yes I do use that term VERY lightly) that make a stand because if this is the best that they can come up with .... they are VERY VERY OVER paid! 

Now I know that this is my opinion, but tell me what do you think?  Did you like the Super Bowl commercials this year, or do you agree that most of them need a do-over DESPERATELY?

I think the GoDaddy commercials need to be banned from next year unless they get 1) all new ad people and 2) it is pre-approved.  I just don't think they have EVER been that good and now they are definitely scraping the bottom ...... I think they are so bad on purpose - I guess they figure bad advertising will get them talked about more than good advertising .....

If you missed them, or want to see some of them "over" again, you can check them out here at

2013 Big Game Commercials


Now I don't know how long they will end up being available, so I would suggest that you either check them out soon or "add" them to your collection.


I think my favorite one (and it has been rated #1 so far) was the Budweiser The Clydesdales: "Brotherhood"


So tell me, 
Which was your favorite this year? 
Which one did you "dislike" the most?

No comments: