_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Today's To-Do List

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Today's To-Do List

Sometimes we all need a reminder of what we need to do
and no I don't mean THAT list but THIS list




Ok so shall we start?

I've been working on number 1 as I sat drinking my liquid gold coffee this morning.   When you actually sit and think about what your blessing are - you will be surprised at just how many there are.  I know we all have problems, sometimes more than we want to think about or admit, but when you push them aside for a few minutes and just think about the blessings that are in your life ..... they can push all those problems aside. 

So with a smile on my face, happy to realize just how blessed (and lucky) I am, I am moving on to number 2.  Now some days number 2 is VERY difficult - but I am DETERMINED and YOU should be too.

Now get yourself started with the first item on today's To-Do List ... then we can practice #2 together.

No comments: